As we are almost a month away from public release. Some changes as followed:
- Standing and slide tackles are faster but less in touch reach. This means that sliding actually feels like an emergency break.
- Heading power has increased. Now with the heading deflection ‘fix’ it’s not as easy to win headers as before.
- Diving header speed increased. Was too slow.
- Advantage play should be stopped earlier when opponent has control of the ball. So people stop scoring own goals.
- Slide tackle strength also a lot more power than before. De Rossi vs Barça anyone?
- Keeper throw even more stronger. More symbolic than anything.