- Argentina and Japan generic kits updated by @Rawix
- Keeper gloves added made by Ragnar
- Shoes added made by @Rawix
- Slide tackle duration reduced
Minimum dribble power increased (when you look top down to dribble) Higher shots have more power (which makes shots on target less powerful)
- Ball spin increased
Sprinting speed increased
- Advantage play take 1 second longer than current (was 3, now 4)
- Celebration time reduced from 8 to 6 seconds.
- Celebration camera shown at the third replay again (4 seconds)
- Keeper diving speed slightly increased
- Keeper diving duration (the time in air) slightly reduced
- Keeper vertical reach reduced but still having advantage over outfield players
- Jumping increased (back to how it was in 2016)
Set-pieces take longer to take than before (allows opponent team more time to reorganize and move back)Only free-kick and offside take longer to take.
You can expect more.